LiteEarth merges proven, existing technologies into a single, patented anchored composite for landfill and coal ash closure.
LiteEarth's premium system features high multi-axial tensile strength, as well as strong tear and puncture resistance properties.
- Integrated woven primary for tensile and elongation enhancement strength
- Advanced UV stabilizers
- Green, sustainable natural looking grass 24/7/365 days a year
- Durable, spined monofilament grass fibres
- NO SAND INFILL = No wind or water erosion
EPDM GEOMEMBRANE LINER
EPDM has been used for over 30 years providing an ideal balance of flexibility and protection.
- 100% better linear dimensional and 230% better multi-axial elongation performance than LLDPE
- Not affected by Leachate as confirmed by EPA 9090A testing
- Minimal waves and wrinkle free
- Thermal set and does not oxidize like thermal plastic
- Impermeable and highly resistant to weathering
- Temperature performance range of -45°C to 116°C
Factory bonding permanently adheres synthetic turf to EPDM through high compression rollers.
- Proven synthetic elastomer hot melt technology for bonding EPDM and like substrates
- Temperature performance range of -30°C to 82°C
- Comparative testing to 60 years
- Flash point 400°F
Designed for quick and easy install and tested for maximum wind uplift.
- Adjustable, site specific depth and lock back options
- Tested to resist Level IV hurricane wind speeds
- Maximum certified load lock