WORLD RUGBY PREFERRED TURF PRODUCER
Rugby is a tough, high-impact and full-contact game. Players need a surface which can withstand intense use, enhance performance and provide a safe surface on impact.
We understand what it takes to produce a world-class system for all levels of play. Our Xtreme Turf rugby systems combine the most durable, skin friendly yarns, top quality construction, and proven pad and infill systems to deliver rugby performance and resilience preferred by players around the world.
What do you get with a World Rugby Preferred Turf Producer?
- Proven experience, infrastructure and performance from a global manufacturer
- Finished product which meets stringent international rugby performance and safety standards
- Rugby turf engineered for optimal performance, tailored for the needs of the game
- Testing from World Rugby Accredited Test Institutes to ensure highest possible player welfare
- Word Rugby Regulation 22 Certified playing surfaces for international and elite level play
Request information on Act Global's Xtreme Turf rugby systems
Xtreme Turf Rugby systems feature a premium blend of our highest performing monofilament and fibrillated fibres
DESIGNED FOR TOP CLUBS AND STADIA
- Meets World Rugby Quality Guidelines
- Simulates natural grass game
- Optimal traction allows players to start and stop quickly and safely
PLAYER SAFETY AND COMFORT
- Quicker recovery from fatigue
- Ideal balance of shock absorption and vertical deformation (meets HIC)
- Higher yarn density increases player comfort
- Low skin abrasion
- 17,500 Dtex per stitch
- 3 unique grass fibres in every stitch
- Fibrillated fibres reach 140,000 lisport cycles and limit infill splash
- Skin friendly monofilament